The New Daily Hockey Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promoter: The New Daily Pty Ltd. ABN 19 150 202 109, Level 3, 124 Exhibition Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Competition: The New Daily Hockey Promotion
Entrants: Australian residents aged 18 years and over
Exclusions: Employees of Promoter and the suppliers and agencies associated with this Competition, and the immediate family of all such employees.
Entry Period: Starts at 14:00 hours AEST on Tuesday 30 June 2015 and ends at 23:59 hours AEST on Friday 31 July 2015.
Entry: 1. (a) Log on to http://thenewdaily.com.au/subscribe/ (“Website”); 2. (b) Fill out all the required fields to subscribe to The New Daily;
Limit: One (1) entry per person for the duration of the promotion.
Prize Determination: 13:00 hours AEST on Monday 3 August 2015 at the offices of the Promoter.
Notification: By email within 4 business days from competition end date.
Claim Period: Within 2 weeks of the Prize Determination.
Unclaimed Prize Determination: 13:00 hours AEST on Friday 21 August 2015 at the offices of the Promoter. The Unclaimed Prize Winner will be notified by email within two days of the Unclaimed Prize Determination.
Prize: 1 x winner for the month of July will receive a Hockey Prize pack (Valued at $495.00) containing the following items: 1. A Mazon BlackMagic V5 Hockey Stick (valued at $395) 2. A Just Hockey voucher (valued at $100)
Total Prize Value: $495.00
Prize Conditions: Prize is as described above and no alterations can be made.
1. The promoter of the Competition is the Promoter.
2. By entering this Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is open only to the Entrants, excluding the Exclusions.
4. This Competition will be conducted during the Entry Period. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the Entry Period will not count towards the Competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
5. To enter this Competition, Entrants must complete the Entry, subject to the Limit.
6. Entry to this Competition via the Website is free.
7. Entrants must personally and manually submit an Entry using an internet browser. The Promoter reserves the right to reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that an Entry has been created and/or submitted using automated entry means or a computer entry service.
8. To be eligible to win a prize in this Competition, an Entry must not: (a) infringe the intellectual property or other rights of a third party; (b) be incomplete or illegible; or (c) be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, insulting, threatening, obscene, inflammatory, offensive or otherwise contain content which, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, is inappropriate or objectionable.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of an Entry and to disqualify an Entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an Entry that does not, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, comply with these Terms and Conditions.
10. All Entries become the property of the Promoter.
HOW TO ENTER
11. Entrants must be a subscriber of The New Daily subscription database.
12. Entrants who already subscribe to The New Daily subscription database will be granted automatic entry in the competition.
13. Entrants must be an active subscriber of The New Daily on the date of draw to be eligible for prize.
14. Each Winner will be notified in accordance with the Notification.
15. Each Winner must claim the Prize within the Claim Period. The Promoter will not be responsible for any delay, loss or damage to the Prize once it has left the Promoter’s or supplier’s premises.
16. If a Winner is unable to comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or does not claim the Prize within the Claim Period, the Promoter may conduct such further draws on 4 September 2015 at the same time and place if the prize has been unclaimed by the original winner.
17. The prize consists of 1 x Prize for the month of July, valued at the Total Prize Value.
18. Each Winner’s use of the Prize is subject to the Prize Conditions and additional terms and conditions imposed by the supplier(s) of the Prize (if any), with which each Winner must comply.
19. Each Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other goods or services. Each Prize must be taken as a whole and as stated in these Terms and Conditions. No alternative will be provided and no compensation will be payable if a Winner is unable to use the Prize.
20. The value of the Prize is the recommended retail price as provided by the supplier (inclusive of GST) and is correct as at the start of the Competition.
21. If a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
22. If an Entrant’s contact details changes between the date of entry and the Unclaimed Prize Determination, the Entrant must notify the Promoter of his/her updated contact details.
23. The Entrant must continue to be an existing subscriber of The New Daily at time of prize allocation to be qualify for the prize.
24. The Promoter is bound by the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to conduct the Competition, publicise the name of the Winners and where Entrants have consented to the receipt of marketing, advertising and promotional material from the Promoter or any third parties assisting the Promoter in conducting the Competition, send Entrants marketing, advertising and promotional material.
25. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to third parties who assist the Promoter in conducting this Competition, including regulatory authorities, entities which supply and deliver the Prizes to the Winners, and marketing and communications agencies.
26. Each Winner’s name will be published and retained as required by relevant legislation and as specified in these Terms and Conditions.
27. Entrants can contact the Promoter by mail at Level 3, 124 Exhibition Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 or by telephone on (03) 9037 7900, to request access to, or corrections of, the Entrant’s personal information held by the Promoter.
28. Each Winner consents to the Promoter’s use of the Winner’s name, likeness, image, picture, voice, statements, testimonials or quotations for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without any fee being paid to the Winner.
RISK AND LIABILITY
29. Each Winner participates in this Competition, and uses the Prize, at his or her own risk.
30. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and the suppliers, agencies and other companies involved in this Competition assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or loss or damage to data.
31. If this Competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including as a result of technical failures, fraud or causes beyond the Promoter’s control), the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, cancel, suspend or change the Competition and re-commence it on similar terms, subject to any directions by regulatory authorities.
32. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents exclude liability for all loss (including loss of data, unauthorised access to data and consequential loss), damage, expenses, death or personal injury suffered or incurred arising out of, or in connection with, this Competition (including in relation to a Winner’s participation in this Competition and use of the Prize).
33. NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/02923. ACT Permit No. TP 15/05504