Channel Ten will show just 10 Formula One Grands Prix live on free-to-air television this season after a new broadcast deal was revealed on Friday.
The new five-year arrangement sees Foxtel screen all 20 races live, with Ten allowed to simulcast 10.
Channel Ten will show the remaining 10 races it does not broadcast live in a one-hour highlights package on One HD the day after the event.
The Fox coverage will be that provided UK subscription television company Sky.
Ten will continue to show Grand Prix practice and qualifying highlights on its Sunday show RPM, and the network will have its own commentary team for the Australian Grand Prix instead of using the Sky feed.
The Grands Prix available live on free-to-air TV will be those from Australia, Bahrain, Monaco, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Singapore, Russia, Mexico and Abu Dhabi.
Live broadcast schedule for 2015 Formula 1 season
1. March 13-15: Melbourne, Australia (FOX & TEN)
2. March 27-29: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (FOX)
3. April 10-12: Shanghai, China (FOX)
4. April 17-19: Sakhir, Bahrain (FOX & TEN)
5. May 8-10: Catalunya, Spain (FOX)
6. May 22-24: Monte Carlo, Monaco (FOX & TEN)
7. June 5-7: Montreal, Canada (FOX)
8. June 19-21: Spielberg, Austria (FOX & TEN)
9. July 3-5: Silverstone, Great Britain (FOX)
10. July 17-19: TBA, Germany (FOX & TEN)
11. July 24-26: Budapest, Hungary (FOX)
12. August 21-23: Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium (FOX & TEN)
13. September 4-6: Monza, Italy (FOX)
14. September 18-20: Singapore (FOX & TEN)
15. September 25-27: Suzuka, Japan (FOX)
16. October 9-11: Sochi, Russia (FOX & TEN)
17. October 23-25: Austin, United States (FOX)
18. October 30-November 1: Mexico City, Mexico (FOX & TEN)
19. November 13-15: Sao Paulo, Brazil (FOX)
20. November 27-29: Yas Marina, Abu Dhabi (FOX & TEN)