For many Australians, private hospital cover is essential as they can get seen for non-urgent operations that can improve their quality of life.
Unfortunately, gap fees are continuing to rise and the people who have private elective surgery are being stung with an average gap fee of $339 between September 2020 and September 2021.
Our specialists can help you find a policy from our panel of health insurers that can minimise large gap fees that impact your pocket.
Australians over 50 have seen gap fees for plastic and reconstructive surgery rise by 42% in the last year alone.
Many have decided to take matters into their own hands.
- Our specialists can help you compare a huge range of policies from our panel of insurers in minutes
- Compare Club’s health insurance experts know what policies can help minimise large gap fees on surgery
- Enjoy our free to use service that puts the power in your hands
Take back control of your health cover
By speaking with our specialists about your health cover, you can understand what you’re paying for and why you’re paying for it.
- Our specialists make it easy for you to understand your policy as well as how it ranks against others
- They also take care of the paperwork, which means you don’t have to
- Say hello to a new policy that meets your needs
Over the last 5 years, we’ve saved our customers an average of $320.56** off their annual health insurance cost when they switched policies through us.
See how much you could save today.
This article is opinion only and should not be taken as medical or financial advice. Check with a financial professional before making any decisions.
References: *Quarterly Private Health Statistics, **Based on 111,658 policies sold Jan 2017 – Nov 2021