Despite the rising cost of health insurance, plenty of people stay with the same fund and keep expensive cover that just doesn’t fit their needs.
The set-and-forget health cover loyalty tax
Many Australians aren’t aware that switching to better-value cover is quick, simple, and can be done without penalties like new waiting periods.
Compare Club’s experts put people before policies:
- We’ll take time to listen to how you use your current cover and what you need to change
- We’ll match a policy from our panel of trusted insurers to your individual situation: Better benefits, removing unnecessary items, or just cheaper premiums are all part of the service
- Our goal: You end up with a policy that gives you real value for money
- Over the past five years we’ve saved our customers an average of $320.56* when they switched health cover with us.
We’ll also arrange the whole switching process for you – from cancelling your current cover and retrieving pre-paid premiums, to organising your new membership.
How it works
When you compare with us, we’ll identify the areas where you could be overpaying and where you could improve your rebates.
Finding better-value health insurance is about not paying for irrelevant cover and getting more back when you use the cover you need.
- Many over-50s on Gold hospital cover simply accept that they’ll also have to pay for IVF and pregnancy cover as part of the package, but don’t know health funds have specific policies for people who aren’t planning on having more kids
- Savvy switchers can often get more value by moving to an extras policy that gives them more back at the dentist and physio.
Cut the confusion
We know how difficult it can be to make sense of the huge range of health insurance policies that are available.
That’s why an important part of our service is our commitment to making your health cover savings quick, simple and effective.
Using Compare Club means it has never been easier to understand what you’re paying for and why.
Compare Club can help you compare your current level of cover to similar policies from our panel and see exactly what you could be saving, all at no cost to you.
Click through now to start getting value from your cover. Your health cover savings are just minutes away.
This article is opinion only and should not be taken as medical or financial advice. Check with a financial professional before making any decisions.
References: **Based on 111,658 policies sold Jan 2017-Nov 2021