Footage of a two-year-old boy saving his twin brother from a fallen dresser has been shared on social media as a warning to parents to secure furniture.
The video shows twin brothers Brock and Bowdy Shoff playing on a chest of drawers that had not been secured to the wall.
When the toddlers put too much weight on the piece of furniture, it fell over trapping Brock underneath.
The video shows Bowdy trying to help his twin brother, eventually pushing the dresser off him.
Parents Ricky and Kayli Shoff, from the state of Utah in the United States, were hesitant about sharing the footage online, but did so in order to make other families aware about the dangers of not securing furniture to walls.
I've been a little hesitant to post this. But I feel it's not only to bring awareness, but it is also incredible. We are…
The video comes after a series of toddler deaths in the US due to tipping dressers.
Swedish home furnishing retailer Ikea reached a $69 million settlement with three families last year whose children died after dressers fell on them.
In June last year the company recalled 29 million chests of the Malm design across the US and Canada following six deaths over a 13-year-period.
None of those chests had been fastened to walls.
Australian customers have been offered free replacements of misplaced tip-over restraints.