A video clip from a car-mounted dashcam appears to show the moment a truck drove into a Christmas market in Berlin, killing 12 people and injuring 48 others.
The video has emerged several days after the deadly attack, which has shaken Germany and led to a manhunt for the prime suspect.
The Islamic State group claimed responsibility for the attack, in which the truck mowed through a crowd of people and bulldozed wooden huts selling Christmas gifts and snacks beside a famous church in Berlin.
The video shows the truck careering into the market at speed and people running from the scene.
Watch the moment the truck speeds into the market
One of the 12 dead was the Polish driver from whom the truck had been hijacked.
His body, stabbed and shot, was found in the cab.
The fingerprints of Tunisian man Anis Amri were found inside the truck, and investigators assume he was at the wheel.
“We can report today that we have new information that the suspect is with high probability really the perpetrator,” Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere said.
German authorities have issues a wanted notice for Mr Amri, warning he could be “violent and armed”.
Breitscheidplatz market open again
The Breitscheidplatz marketplace, which has been largely sectioned off since the attack, has re-opened to defiant visitors Thursday night local time.
Heavily armed police guarded the market, which filled with patrons soon after the opening.
Authorities spent the day using cranes and a truck to put concrete bollards along the edge of the square to prevent another truck driving into the market.
Visitors lit candles and laid flowers at memorial sites across the square.
Berliners told the ABC they had attended the market to make their city feel more normal again and to show terrorists they will not win.
Christmas markets are a long-held German tradition, and are found all over the country.
Mosque raided in investigation: German media
German public broadcaster RBB reported the fugitive suspect was seen on surveillance footage visiting a mosque before and after the attack.
RBB reported Mr Amri was filmed exiting a mosque in Berlin on December 14 and 15.
He was again filmed hours after Monday’s attack, at the same mosque in the capital’s Moabit district.
The mosque was raided by police Thursday, two days after documents naming the 24-year-old man were found in the cab of the truck.
Separately, the newspaper Tagesspiegel reported investigators believe Mr Amri suffered facial cuts in the attack and may still be in Berlin.