Australians are opening their hearts and their wallets to survivors of the Nepal earthquake which has left hundred of thousands of Nepalese afraid to sleep indoors.
Plan International has warned time is running out to beat the coming monsoon.
Australian travel agency Intrepid launched a campaign to donate $40,000, where half came from its customers on Monday.
Due to overwhelming generosity, Intrepid has increased fivefold its target to $200,000, half of which would come from travellers.
The Red Cross has paired up with iTunes to accept donations through the popular website.
Social media site Facebook has agreed to match contributions its users make to the International Medical Corps up to US$2 million.
- Oxfam Australia
- Medecins Sans Frontieres (Doctors Without Borders)
- CARE Australia
- ActionAid Australia
- Anglican Aid
- Anglican Overseas Aid
- Australia for UNHCR
- Australian Himalayan Foundation
- Australian Lutheran World Service
- Australian Red Cross
- Caritas Australia
- CBM Australia
- ChildFund Australia
- Global Mission Partners
- Habitat for Humanity Australia
- International Needs Australia
- Islamic Relief Australia
- Plan International Australia
- Save the Children
- TEAR Australia
- Transform Aid International (operating as Baptist World Aid Australia)
- UNICEF Australia
- World Vision Australia
- Red Cross Family Links Service