Cricket legend Shane Warne is reportedly one of the celebrities travelling to the South African jungle for the second series of reality show I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.
According to the Daily Mail Australia, the 46-year-old is the “international cricketing megastar” Channel Ten has been teasing since the series was first announced.
Warnie reportedly has a “no spider-eating clause” written into his contract due to his extreme arachnophobia.
According to the DM, Warne will be paid more than his fellow contestants, who are all reportedly earning around $50,000 for six weeks of filming.
The rumours are yet to be confirmed by Warnie or his camp.
Last week, Warne’s manager James Erskine told Fairfax the cricketer hadn’t signed any deals with Channel Ten.
“I can guarantee that SKW [Shane Keith Warne] has not signed any deal with C10, ITV or any other entity for IAC [I’m a Celebrity],” Erskine said.
Former AFL player Brendan Fevola and ex-rugby league player Gorden Tallis have also been slated to appear on the show, which premieres this Sunday.