Entertainment TV Bachelorette blasts reports she ‘chose the wrong guy’
Updated:

Bachelorette blasts reports she ‘chose the wrong guy’

Share
Twitter Facebook Reddit Pinterest Email

Sam Frost has quashed rumours she picked the wrong man to win The Bachelorette, just days from the reality show’s highly anticipated finale.

The 26-year-old took to Twitter on Monday night to respond to reports she “broke down” to her friends over her decision.

• How The Bachelorette won Australia’s hearts
Boys do cry: inside The Bachelorette house

“After 4 months in hiding with my gorgeous boyfriend, we now only have 3 more sleeeeps to go!!!! So excited!!” Frost wrote.

According to New Idea magazine, Frost was having doubts about her final pick from the pool of eligible bachelors.

“She’s told us that she picked the wrong guy — she’s really kicking herself,” a source close to Frost was quoted as saying.

“While she’s staying mum on who the guy is because she doesn’t want to violate the show’s confidentiality agreement, she broke down last week and told us she’s made a terrible mistake.”

The Bachelorette finale will air over two nights this week – Wednesday and Thursday – on Channel Ten.

In the two remaining episodes, Frost will narrow down the final three men – Richie Strahan, Sasha Mielczarek and Michael Turnbull – to one winner, who will be crowned in a dramatic, New Zealand-set finale.

Comments
View Comments