Controversial pop star Miley Cyrus is coming to Australia.
The Wrecking Ball singer will bring her Bangerz tour Down Under in October, kicking off in Melbourne.
From there, the tour will then travel to Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide and Perth.
The 21-year-old has stirred up controversy while performing the tour in Europe, frolicking onstage in revealing outfits and dancing provocatively.
Most recently, she made headlines for singing her angry tune “FU” to a cardboard cutout of fellow pop star Selena Gomez during a performance in Milan, Italy.
Cyrus and Gomez are both former Disney darlings, starring on their respective series Hannah Montana and Wizards Of Waverly Place.
They also both previously dated pop star Nick Jonas.
Bangerz tour tickets range from $99.90 to $149.90.
MILEY CYRUS BANGERZ TOUR AUSTRALIAN DATES:
* October 10, Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
* October 15, Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Brisbane
* October 17, Allphones Arena, Sydney
* October 20, Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Adelaide
* October 23, Perth Arena, Perth