Chris Hemsworth has beaten fellow countrymen Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe to be this year’s most handsomely leading man.
The hunky Thor and Avengers star raked in a whopping $36.6 million, according to the latest Forbes actor rich list.
Hugh Jackman, who is also famous for playing a superhero, Wolverine, surely won’t mind being in second, given he collected almost $31.2 million.
Third place went to screen veteran Russell Crowe on $24.4 million, who recently portrayed Superman’s father.
Hemsworth was the highest-ranked Aussie star on Forbes rich actors list released on Tuesday, sitting equal 15th with the current James Bond, Britain’s Daniel Craig.
Another superhero Robert Downey Jr, who plays Iron Man, took out top spot for the third year in the row with $108.4 million.
Cult Chinese kung-fu warrior Jackie Chan took second with $67.8 million.
The top five was rounded out by Vin Diesel ($63.7 million), Bradley Cooper ($56.2 million) and Adam Sandler ($55.6 million).
India’s Bollywood was well represented, with Amitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan sharing seventh spot on $45.4 million each and Ashley Kumar in ninth with $44.1 million.
All up, five Bollywood made it into the 34-strong list.
The list in full
1. Robert Downey Jr: $108.4m
2. Jackie Chan: $67.8m
3. Vin Diesel: $63.7m
4. Bradley Cooper: $56.2m
5. Adam Sandler: $55.6m
6. Tom Cruise: $54.3m
7. Amitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan: $45.4m
9. Akshay Kumar: $44m
10. Mark Wahlberg: $43.4m
11. Dwayne Johnson: $42.7m
12. Johnny Depp: $40.7m
13. Leonardo DiCaprio: $39.3m
14. Channing Tatum: $37.9m
15. Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Craig: $36.6m
17. Matthew McConaughey: $35.9m
18. Shah Rukh Khan and Will Smith: $35.2m
20. Matt Damon: $33.8m
21. Hugh Jackman: $31.2m
22. Ben Affleck and Liam Neeson: $26.4m
24. Chow Yun-fat and Russell Crowe: $24.4m
26. Seth Rogen: $23m
27. George Clooney: $22.4m
28. Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill: $21.7m
30. Will Ferrell and Ranbir Kapoor: $20.3m
32. Chris Evans: $18.3m
33. Chris Pratt and Andy Lau: $17.6m